Photo by Yarra Valley Caviar
Make Warm Potato, Celery & Soft Boiled Eggs with Atlantic Salmon Caviar with YVC
By Co-lab Pantry
Summer may be at its near end, but that doesn't really mean summer dishes need to end. Dinner parties are in full swing, and will be all year round. If there's something we learnt in 2020, it was to up our ante with home-cooking. So, when we're invited to dinner or lunch-do of sorts, it's only polite for guests to bring a dish. Keep it simple, but impressive. Cue the salads of all salads.
Warm Potato, Celery & Soft Boiled Eggs with Atlantic Salmon Caviar
- 200g Cocktail potato, boiled and kept warm
- 2 soft boiled eggs
- 2 sticks of celery, plus celery leaves
- Chopped tarragon / chives / dill
- Small bunch watercress
- YVC Atlantic Salmon Caviar
For the Dressing
- 3tbl spoon mayonnaise
- Lemon juice -to taste
- Salt and pepper
- For the eggs, drop into boiling water and cook for 6 minutes. Refresh into an ice bath, and peel once fully chilled.
- Fine slice the celery, pick, wash and finely chop all the herbs and set aside.
- Make the dressing by whisking all the ingredients together. It should be sharp with lemon juice and creamy enough to lightly coat the warm potato.
- While the potatoes are still warm, tear them apart and add them to the bowl of dressing. Add all of the finely chopped herbs, along with the sliced celery. Transfer to your serving plate, and tear over the soft boiled eggs. The running yolks become part of the dressing and salad. Finish by topping with Rainbow Trout Caviar, and some EVOO. Enjoy!
Shop Yarra Valley Caviar.
Recipe originally sourced from Yarra Valley Caviar.