Photo by Burn City Smokers
How to make the Perfect Brisket Burger with Burn City Smokers
By Co-lab Pantry
Burn City Smokers, renowned for making all things meaty and smokey have given us the in scoop on making the perfect brisket burger at home. It's simple, easy to do and perfect for entertaining.
For the Brisket:
- Leave the brisket in vacuum-sealed bag. Preheat oven to 110°C.
- Place brisket on a tray. Heat for 90 minutes with a pan of water at the bottom of the oven.
- Remove and rest for 10 minutes. Open bag and serve, cutting across the grain in 1cm slices.
For the Burger:
- Slice your milk bun and add plenty of the iconic Burn City Smokers BBQ Sauce on bottom of the bun.
- Slice your brisket 'burger size' and add to your bun.
- Add 3-4 pickles, depending on your pickle likeness.
- Add mustard. And Voila, the perfect classic beef brisket burger.
Shop Burn City Smokers online.
Recipe originally sourced from Burn City Smokers.