Photo by Melbourne Cocktail Festival
Make Cocktail: Miss Matcha by Little Lon Distilling Co
By Co-lab Pantry x MCF
In partnership with Melbourne Cocktail Festival, we present the Miss Matcha by Little Lon Distilling Co:
Makes 1 Cocktail
+ WHAT YOU NEED
- Jigger Boston shaker
- Julep and hawthorne strainers
- Cocktail coupe
- 45ml Tea-Infused Miss Yoko Gin
- 7.5ml Vermouth
- 15ml Lemon juice
- 15ml Honey syrup
- 7.5ml Ginger syrup
- 1/2 Eggwhite Matcha Powder, to serve
+ INGREDIENTS (TEA INFUSED GIN)
500ml Miss Yoko gin
10 Green Tea and Jasmine teabags
+ METHOD (TEA INFUSED GIN)
- Combine gin and teabags in a container.
- Steep for 15 minutes, then discard teabags.
- Measure ingredients into a shaker and dry-shake.
- Second shake over ice, then double strain into cocktail coupe.
- To serve Dust with matcha powder
Discover Little Lon Distilling Co at 17 Casselden Pl, Melbourne.
Melbourne Cocktail Festival is a celebration of Melbourne city’s brilliant cocktail scene, its world-class bars and the talented bartenders behind them. Each year at MCF, the bespoke drinks designed for the festival are created with seasonality, creativity and taste at the forefront. Every year, the recipes for these drinks are shared with us so that wherever you are – at home, at work or on the road – you can drink extraordinary cocktails from Melbourne’s best bars.